Power Take-Off: A power take-off or power takeoff (PTO) is a method for taking power from a driven power source, such as a transmission or engine and converting it to a driveshaft or hydraulic pump to run an external application or machine.
We offer Chelsea Power Take-Offs (PTOs), Muncie PTO, Power Products, Newstar PTO’s and many more. Custom built units for auxiliary power applications in many styles and output shafts for a wide range of transmissions. We supply complete PTO solutions designed for your specific needs, that bring together a PTO/pump and electronics into a total hydraulic system that is easy to install, maintain, and operate.
Wholesale PTO Units and Repair & Replacement Parts For all Makes and Models Delivered to Your Door.
Our Power take-offs (PTOs) come in mechanical, electric, lever, or power-shift styles and a variety of gear speed ratios and output shaft options for pump or driveshaft operations.
We offer a complete line of Parker Chelsea and Muncie Power:
- TRUCK HYDRAULICS – PUMPS.
- WET LINE SYSTEMS.
- CRANKSHAFT DRIVEN POWER TAKE-OFFS.
- DUAL OUTPUT POWER TAKE-OFFS.
- FORD AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS POWER TAKE-OFFS.
- GEARED ADAPTERS.
- IMPORT TRANSMISSION POWER TAKE-OFFS.
- MECHANICAL SIX BOLT POWER TAKE-OFFS.
- MECHANICAL EIGHT BOLT POWER TAKE-OFFS.
- CONSTANT MESH TEN BOLT POWER TAKE-OFFS.
- POWERSHIFT SIX AND EIGHT BOLT POWER TAKE-OFFS.
- POWERSHIFT TEN BOLT POWER TAKE-OFFS.
- TEN BOLT EXTENDED SHAFT POWER TAKE-OFFS.
- REAR MOUNT POWER TAKE-OFFS.
- HYDRAULIC RESERVOIRS.
- REVERSIBLE POWER TAKE-OFFS.
- SPLIT SHAFT POWER TAKE-OFFS.